Finally, as promised, the tutorial!
Download the Template (Print the template directly onto the cardstock. It's much easier that way! You will need to print ELEVEN of each)
If you have a Cricut machine, click HERE for the template
Bone Folder for Scoring
Assorted Cardstock, Ribbons, Punches, & Embellishments
1) Remember, to make it easier, print templates directly onto cardstock
**Please note that you need ELEVEN of each piece**
2) Cut out cake pieces on solid lines and score on dotted lines
3) Apply double-sided tape to pointy flap and adhere as shown below
4) Apply double-sided tape to side flap and adhere as shown
5) Bring flaps together and punch a hole
6) Feed ribbon thru one hole, wrap around box, and feed out thru other hole
Decorate each slice any way you want! On the slices below, I punched out different shapes and glued them onto the flaps.