Things I've made:
1) I made it into the finals in the "So You Think You're Crafty" competition! Thanks to all of you who voted.
2) I made lots of cute things over the weekend, but I can't post the photos until the competition is over. Voting for the winner of Session 3 begins Monday, June 21st. I'll remind you. No worries!
3) I made myself not quit the competition. Some of the themes really had me stumped. You'll be surprised to know that the "PAPER" thing was the most difficult round for me (go figure, right?) followed by the "SCIENTIFIC" theme. I was about to take myself out of the competition that week because I was so stressed trying to come up with something. Then I thought about my friend Meghan's kids and about how they are always using their imaginations, and that is how I came up with the idea. But it was tough!
4) I made myself keep going, even though I was going from doctor to doctor, trying to find out why I was so fatigued. Luckily, the doctors finally made a diagnosis. Now I can work on restoring my health. It turns out that yes, it really is a bad thing to have low blood pressure. How's 60 over 49 sound?
5) I made some decisions that will affect eWillow.com. Details coming soon!